Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Quick Food Tip Post


A product I love!

This little invention has saved me MASSIVE amounts of time and frustration so I had to share.

If you haven't ever tried one, they are worth the small cost ($5-$10).  I ordered one thinking "well this could be a waste of my $ but I at least need to try and see if it's the next big thing or the next thing making it's way to my give away pile". 

Nope it's a keeper.  I cut the top off the pineapple and began spinning it in.  In one minute my fruit was out and ready to eat.  And I've even used the remaining pineapple shell as a centerpiece.  I filled it with overflowing grapes in the middle of a fruit plate and got great compliments.

Get one, you'll love it!


Here's the centerpiece after it was picked over (I forgot to take a photo before) but you get the idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment